It is the role of the Head of Academic Support to coordinate support for students with diverse needs across the Junior and Senior School.
- To help each student identified as having additional needs access the educational curriculum within the school to the best of their ability and to provide resources and strategies that will enhance this process.
- To provide teachers with useful and relevant information about each student to improve their understanding of the student’s learning needs and relevant adjustments.
- To provide educational support to those students who have additional needs.
- To help foster a culture of acceptance and appreciation within the school community for students who have diverse needs.
- To support parents of students with additional needs in providing support for their child.
This position will commence in January 2024.