The Alumni Office at St Aidan’s plays a vital role in fostering and maintaining connections with our alumnae community. Our commitment to nurturing lifelong relationships with our graduates is a testament to the enduring bonds that are formed during a student's time at our school. At St Aidan’s, every girl who has walked through the gates is a success, as they graduate being Authentic, Caring, Confident, Creative and Connected.
The purpose of the Alumni Office is to:
Cultivate a Strong Alumnae Network
- We serve as the bridge between the school and its alumnae, facilitating connections, and providing opportunities for networking and mentorship.
- We organise alumni reunions, events, and gatherings to foster a sense of belonging and unity among our graduates.
Give Back to the School
- Alumni often wish to contribute to the continued success of the school. We facilitate philanthropic efforts, from donations to volunteering, to enhance the educational experience for current and future students.
- Our office connects alumnae with opportunities to engage in school initiatives, such as guest speaking, mentoring, or hosting events.
Shine a light on Alumni Successes
- We celebrate the achievements and milestones of every alumnae through profiles, interviews, and features on our website and other communication channels.
- Sharing these stories serves as inspiration for current students and showcases the incredible impact of a St Aidan’s education.
Keeping Alumnae Informed
- The Alumni Office ensures that our alumnae community stays informed about school news, developments, and upcoming events.
- We maintain an up-to-date directory and database of our alumnae to facilitate communication.
Preserve Tradition and History
- We are custodians of the school's rich history and traditions, curating archives and organising events that connect past, present, and future generations of St Aidan’s girls.
Provide a Hub for Alumnae Engagement
- Our website serves as a central hub for alumnae to connect, access resources, and stay engaged with the school and their fellow alumnae.